SERVPRO Natick Milford Celebrates Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday in the United States. In 1621, the Plymouth colonists and Wampanoag Native Americans shared an autumn harvest feast that is acknowledged today as one of the first Thanksgiving celebrations in the colonies.
Here are some Thanksgiving safety tips:
- Do not leave food cooking unsupervised.
- Have a fire extinguisher nearby.
- Do not leave candles burning unattended.
- Do not burn candles near flammable items like curtains.
- Follow instructions carefully when using a deep fryer.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends and family in Natick Milford have a wonderful day!
SERVPRO Natick Milford is available 24/7 including holidays and weekends to assist you and help you with residential or commercial fire damage. “Like it never even happened.”