Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
New Englanders know, "If you do not like the weather, wait a minute!" Massachusetts property owners know all too well how unpredictable and disastrous our weather system can be. Winter Nor'easters, hurricanes, wind storms, heavy rains and flash flooding all can wreak havoc to your residential or commercial property at any time. That is why our Disaster Remediation Teams are on call 24 hours a day, every day of the week, including holidays! Our professionally trained and certified technicians have access to a fleet of vehicles and our main facility is strategically located right off of 495 so our clients know, that when call SERVPRO of Natick/Milford, we will arrive faster to any size disaster!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (774) 290-4300
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Natick, Milford arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.